Studio in Brooklyn Navy Yard, 2004 to present.
Lives in Crown Heights, Brooklyn - with Monique Luchetti and their son, Luke
Left Southside Williamsburgh, Brooklyn, NY 2004
Operated: E.i.E. (Everything is Everything)Williamsburgh, Brooklyn
Cannon Hudson Joey Kotting
Memeber of Community Board #1: As a very accidental early adopter of what has now come
to be called "Social Practice" in 1992 Asente
petitioned Howard Goldman (then President of the Borough of Brooklyn) from the point
of view of an artist and was appointed as the first artist to Community Board
#1, Williamsburg and Green Point. Asente managed to carry out his two
main goals: to have trees planted in all the empty tree pits in Southside
Williamsburg, and to oppose and stop further expansion of "garbage transfer
stations" in Williamsburg and Green Point, helping to stop the 33rd garbage
transfer station that was purposed in the area.
- Moved to Williamsburgh, Brooklyn (yes still had an h)
- Tyler School of Art, Philly
- Drove for Becky's Outcall Service (for Donna, she couldn't carry a gun), Richmond, Va.
- Driver, Old Dominion Ambulance, Richmond, Va
- VCU, art school, RVA
- Renovated buildings, Wash, DC
- lived in Alexandria, Va and Louisville, Ky
- Partner, Occoquan Maintenance, janitorial services, N. Virginia, (where are you Dan Ferrao?)
- Night Janitor, various governmental buildings, Alexandria, Va.,
- All Star Center Fielder, Little league baseball, Seoul, Korea, 1968
-Lived in Seoul, Korea, 1967 & 68
-Coin magazine, The Roosevelt Dime, article competition, came in 2nd place, 1968
-Lived with Grandparents, Ft. Thomas, Ky, 1966 - father in Vietnam w/Special Forces, for his 365 in-country tour.
-Lived in Okinawa, 1964 & 65, father w/ Special Forces in & out of VN
-Brought by ship to NYC to meet my grandparents
-Born Berlin, Germany